Friday, June 26, 2009

iDoClipboard - Week One

I received my first week report for downloads of my latest iPhone App,
iDoClipboard, and the results are pretty exciting.

As many of you know, the app reached number one on the App Store's
list of free productivity apps in Japan.

Anyways, here is the list of countries and their respective download
totals:

1 Japan 4856
2. USA 628
3. Germany 111
4. Canada 81
5. Great Britain 81
6. France 79
7. Italy 60
8. Australia 53
9. SG 37
10. Russia 31


David Dobin
Ddobin@gmail.com
301-379-4264

2 comments:

  1. Props to being first on a quick copy program. I like the immediacy of the paste. It's not surprising the Japanese appreciate the simplicity of this app, but you do have to be able to view your snippets without making multiples. All around a great start and I already find it being one of my most used apps. You should come to the Cocoaheads meetings in Boston(Cambridge), if you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pax. Thanks for the compliment. Within days of uploading v 1.0, I submitted v1.1 of iDoClipboard that includes a patch to fix the duplicative snippets issue. Hopefully, Apple will approve it soon. I will try to make it to a Cocoaheads meeting at some point-thanks for the invite

    ReplyDelete